When it comes to sex, especially if it’s your first time experiencing it in your marriage – there are some things that could get in the way of you truly enjoying it. These things can include feeling too self-conscious about your body, not being physically ready to be completely intimate and vulnerable or feeling too stressed out to be able to relax when having sex. For women, even the tiniest feeling of insecurity can really make the experience feel a bit like a slow journey through hell. However, there are a few things that you could do prior to sex in order to be able to truly enjoy it without a doubt. Below are 10 practical tips that you could do at any point in your marriage when it comes to ‘preparing’ your mind and body for a great sexual experience with your husband:
1. Take care of your hygiene down below. All you need to do is give it a little wash here and there. Just remember to stick to good clean water and try avoiding any harsh or scented soap, as they tend to cause irritation. This vaginal rejuvenation shot can help you improve your sex appeal curb. If you don’t have the ability to order online, then there is no shame in walking in to a sex shop. There are many stores which now specifically gear their stores to the lucrative female market, so if you’re not ready for endless rows of black leather, chains and impossibly sized dildo’s, then immerse yourself in a shop that is specifically for women with happy pink rows endlessly filled with beautifully coloured female sex toys. Now when it comes to actually considering which toy is for just remember this. Basically the best sex toys for women are simply the ones that get you off. So when deciding which one may be for you, consider exactly how you like your sex and then find a sex toy or female masturbation vibrator to match. If you’re not exactly sure what you’re looking for then consider this. Sexually active women can usually be divided in to three groups. Women who prefer cunnilingus; Women who prefer penetration; And women who love both. So with this in mind, think about what type of sex you prefer when choosing your female masturbation vibrator. However, if you are not very sexually experienced and are unsure which category you may come under, try not to get too overwhelmed with all the different colours, sizes and buzzing devices. Some may confuse, fascinate or even freak you out, and something that may totally scare you to begin with might actually become your most favourite thrilling toy. i thought about this is best sex toy available here.
2. Groom down there. Shave, wax, trim – do whatever you can to make sure things are ‘under control’ down there. Grooming also helps with the hygiene so you would be killing two birds with one stone!
3. Go to the bathroom before it. The worst thing is to be in the middle of sex and feeling bloated or in need of a visit to the bathroom. So, take care of your ‘bathroom’ business before you hit the bedroom. You will eliminate any reason for the sex to be postponed in any way.
4. Take a good shower! Hop in the shower beforehand to make sure your whole body is feeling and smelling as fresh as can be. Don’t forget to exfoliate all over especially in the often-overlooked erogenous zones such as elbows, knees and bum. There is nothing like having sex after a nice clean cleanse.
5. Don’t neglect your breath! Don’t end up focusing on your lower body department so much so that you end up forgetting the mouth region. Brush your teeth prior to your love making session so you can kiss your husband as much as you want without sporting a funky breath.
6. Wear your favorite lotion or perfume (but don’t overdo it!). Get your skin to the point where they feel as smooth as silk and smelling nice and sweet. Just make sure you don’t overdo it, we don’t want the perfume to enter the room before you do. Copycat are my go to for fragrances at the moment in case you were wandering!
7. Hydrate your lips. It is important to keep those lips as luscious and soft as possible. Try to stay away from wearing lip-gloss or lipsticks. You don’t want to leave any residue on either of you or your partner’s lips after a make out session. Simply slather on some non-scented lip balms a few minutes beforehand so your lips have had some time to soak in the moisture.
8. Shave your legs. This is probably one of the things most girls feel self-conscious about. So, to avoid all that go ahead and shave, wax or epilate your legs. You need to feel free and not worry about whether or not your man will feel your hairy legs!
9. Wear your sexy undies, if you don’t have any – invest in one! This is for you by the way, not for him. Putting on that sexy lingerie will give you the confidence attitude that your husband will not be able to resist.
10. Try to get yourself as relaxed as you could possibly be. If this means having that glass of red wine or taking a nice hot bath then do it! Relax that body of yours so the sex can feel as carefree and sensual as can be.