I am obsessed with sunglasses. Why? I honestly dont know. LOL I own about fifteen pairs right now and even keep a pair in my car (just in case). Last Summer, I went to NYC with two pairs in my luggage and still bought three more pairs: 2 at a young designers market and 1 from Diane von Furstenberg (My sunglasses purchase made me the 1st customer ever at her Soho location!).
I love a good pair of sunnies that not only protect your eyes but also add that final touch to your spring and summer looks! I found a couple sunnies that I’m pretty sure I am going to buy in the next month or so, but I wont share those just yet (I’ve got first dibs on those!). I will, however, share a few more fun pairs that I have found. Cool thing about sunglasses: Anyone on any budget can get a great pair! So the ones I share will be different shapes, sizes, colors, brands and prices! I’m sure everyone will find at least one they love!
(information from left to right)
- Pink Trim Aviators – Charlotte Russe $6
- Metal Trimmed Sunglasses – Express $21
- Cheetah Print Bling Shades – Charlotte Russe $6
- Round Metal Trim Sunglasses – Express $21
- Daylight Cravings Sunglasses – Modcloth $12
- Icon Eyewear Kelli Oversized Sunglasses – Nordstrom $12
- Chain Link Sunglasses – Arden B $20
- Icon Eyewear Striped Retro Sunglasses – Nordstrom $12
- Colorblock Extreme Cat Eye Sunglasses – Urban Outfitters $16
$25 – $50
- Style #S5185 – Steve Madden $40
- Mega Oversized 70s Sunglasses – ASOS $27
- Glassing Scientist hexagon D-frame Sunglasses – theOutnet $45
- Debut Sunglasses – The Limited $27
- AJ Morgan Twig Oversize Sunglasses – ASOS $27
- Glitter Cats Eye Sunglasses – Topshop $32
- Round Plastic Sunglasses – Topshop $32
- Michael Kors Oversized Sunglasses – Nordstrom $99
- Spy Optic Bianca – 6pm.com $76
- KBL Higher Incentive Sunglasses – Kima Zabete $195
- Electric Eyewear ‘Lovette’ – 6pm.com $70
- Henry Holland Muffin Top Sunglasses – Revolve Clothing $88
- Ray-Ban Round Sunglasses – Amazon.com $133
- Olga Sunglasses – DVF.com $130
- Diane von Furstenberg Charlene – Zappos Couture $150
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Round Frame Sunglasses – Marc Jacobs $120
$200 – above
- Yves Saint Laurent Special Fit Sunglasses – Nordstrom $295
- Brown grey Eyewear – Bottega Veneta $445
- Lanvin Snakeskin & Swarovski Crystal Sunglasses – Saks $650
- Karen Walker Harvest Sunglasses – Les Nouvelles $276
- The Row Leather Detailed Gradient Sunglasses – mytheresa $459
- Gucci Sunglasses – Nordstrom $325
- Gemstone Sunglasses – Oscar de la Renta $1060
- Blaak Goggle shaped sunglasses – farfetch.com $1009
- Persol Vintage Ratti 808 – Sunglass Hut $5000
sidebar: Can you believe that last pair is $5000?!? I’d wear those EVERYDAY!
Piece of advice: Try on a pair before you purchase (if possible) so that you can make sure they fit your face! Not every shape/size will look the same on every face!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any fashion inquiries!
SEE ALSO: How I Helped My Client Regrow Her Edges In 6 - 7 Months!