Total side note! This is the “Blown Straight Wig” from @BigChopHair! The video for it will be dropping this week on my Youtube Channel! In case you go to check it out, I have a coupon code for Big Chop Hair!
Use coupon code “Strawberricurls” at checkout to get $10 off your purchase!
We are on Week 2 of the challenge!
We always focus on what goes on the outside of our hair but we never focus on what goes on the inside of the body.
I can’t say it enough healthy hair starts on the inside not the outside.
On the checklist, I have an Omega 3 listed which is really just fish oil. If you don’t eat much fish, than you definitely need to take a supplement.
[Tweet “We are on Week 2 of #GrowYourFroPSC w/ @Strawberricurls”]
Along with your protective styles, this week I want to see the following posts from you guys:
- Omega 3 vitamins which you can get here
- Multivitamins which you can get here
- Your WATER intake! You should be drinking MIN 8 cups a day
All of these things are key factors to successfully retain length and grow out your hair.
I would hit yall with the exercise part right now but i’ll wait LOL! Yes that’s a big part of it too.
REMEMBER: You must post pictures of your protective styles and/or daily GYF activity at least once a week on social media and the natural hair chat community using hashtag #GrowYourFroPSC and #Strawberricurls to qualify for giveaways and follow our sponsors
This week we have new sponsors added so that means MORE goodies and MORE prizes to give out!
Make sure you are following the new sponsors!
Comment on a picture on the sponsors page with #GrowYourFroPSC!
It’s time to give out some goodies for last week! Here are the winners!
mz_miela on IG – You won Mellie Organics products from Textures Natural Hair Care!
justb3ingmo on IG – You won a body box from Blyss Box!
BMyCurlFriend on Twitter – You won a Pina Colada Emulsified Sugar Scrub with matching body butter from KomfortZone Soaps!
_Allthesecurls_ on Twitter- You won the hair steamer!
Ladies you have 48 HOURS to email me back to claim your prize! If not, it goes to someone else!
Rules To Participate:
2. Must be signed up or the #GrowYourFroPSC newsletter this is how you will get all information pertaining to this challenge.
3. Must post pictures of your protective styles and/or daily GYF activity at least once a week on social media and the natural hair chat community using hashtag #GrowYourFroPSC and #Strawberricurls to qualify for giveaways
4. Must check into the Natural Hair Chat Community at least once per week. This community is for questions, sharing, encouragement and daily protective-stylespiration!
5. Must follow the checklists, they are designed for encouraging constancy in daily and weekly healthy habits.
Just a few side notes:
- Choosing your protective style of choice. If you need protective style ideas. You can get some inspirationhere, here, here, and here. Also, if you have protective style ideas, post them in the community to give other people some inspiration and use hashtag #GrowYourFroPSC
- Must check into the Natural Hair Chat Community at least once per week using hashtag #GrowYourFroPSC. This community is for questions, sharing, encouragement and daily protective-stylespiration!
- Be sure to download your Grow Your Fro daily and weekly checklist encouraging constancy in daily and weekly healthy habits.
- Post a “before” length check picture of your hair on social media and in the community using hashtag #GrowYourFroPSC and tag @Strawberricurls on whatever social media channel you choose to post! I’m watching yall! You can use a length check shirt to get an accurate measurement of your results! If your hair isn’t long enough for one it’s ok :). THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT! You will have to post an “after” when the 60 days is over!
How did you like Week 1? Do you have any comments or suggestions? Let me know in the comments section!SEE ALSO: How I Helped My Client Regrow Her Edges In 6 - 7 Months!