On May 19th, Sporty Afros will host the DFW National Natural Hair Meetup Day Presented by Hair Rules. The National Natural Hair Meetup Day is set for all Naturals to meetup at one location around the nation.
This year, Sporty Afros set to embark on leaving women with something they can be transformed, inspired and encouraged on their natural hair journey from the inside out. Sporty Afros’ want to encourage and inspire women on their natural hair journey from the inside out as such we plan on focusing on natural hair (of course) but fitness and nutrition as well.
Come mingle and chat with other women in the DFW area as you are pampered by a staff of Men and educated by leading women in the hair, nutrition and fitness field.
Highlights of the Event
● A Percentage of ticket sales will benefit the National Black Marathon Association
● Food, professional headshot and access to all speaking sessions are included in each ticket
● Permed or transitioning? You are still invited and encouraged to come! We have you covered too!
● Staff of Male Volunteers!! Need We Say Anymore?!
● Speakers will cover a variety of specialties as it relates to hair such as the basics of hair structure, working haircare solutions, hair empowerment and key nutrition with hair
● Select vendors such as Amazing Holy Tea, Traci Lynn Jewelry, SayItLoud, Deep In the Roots and more will be on hand for those who want to shop, receive deals.
All Pre-Sale Ticket Holders will receive a special gift bag, which will include a variety of products sponsored by Natural Hair Parade.
(Photo of Gift Bag for All Ticket Holders)
VIP Tickets include an exclusive product swag bag, which includes beauty items from various National Natural Hair Meetup Day corporate sponsors such as Hair Rules, Thank God I’m Natural, Koils by Nature and more)
SEE ALSO: How I Helped My Client Regrow Her Edges In 6 - 7 Months!