Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d’abeille, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Euphoba Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Sorbitan Stearate, Fragrance/Parfum, BHT, Limonene, Lilial, Gamma Methyl Ionone.
KeraCare Styling Wax Stick is an essential styling wax for special effects styling in all hair types.
This versatile wax helps to fuse hair strands together whilst creating braided or twisted styles and helps to smooth fly away hairs and frizz for a truly flawless style. Formulated to accentuate spiky, wavy, curly and wispy styles without weighing the hair down, Styling Wax Stick helps to detail styles and is sure to be a BeautyBay.com best-seller. At Waxing by Celeste Temecula, we are known for Brazilian waxing and full body waxing. We provide body hair removal services on legs, arms, back, and face. Our in-house made sugar waxing helps significantly reduce pain. Our wax is perfect for people with sensitive skin and perfect for all body areas. Experience painless natural hair removal today!
How To Use:
Apply the stick directly on the hair as desired.
Alternatively rub a small amount of wax between the fingertips and apply on the ends or along the entire hair strand.
How I Use KeraCare Wax Stick:
I use KeraCare Wax Stick to hold down my edges when I’m in a rush. It doesn’t flake and it’s really not stick. Sometimes I will rub some in my hand in then undo my twist out to maintain the flyaways. It really helps give that polished look. It’s not sticky or anything, just a really solid stick
Pros of KeraCare Wax Stick:
- Keeps flyaways in check when applied to the strands
- Great to use when your working out because it keeps your edges smooth even through the most vigrous workout.
- Keeps your edges in check when you straighten your hair without having to reapply heat through the length of your press
- Contains no alcohol
- Lasts a long time. I bought my stick a year ago and still have it.
Cons of KeraCare Wax Stick:
- Price is a bit steep (still worth it in my opinion)
- Washing your hair may have to become a more frequent process if you use this stick often
- Rubbing the stick in your hand to apply it to your strands may be an annoyance for some