- Whenever you see somebody with long natural hair, ask them if they had long hair before they went natural. If they did, make statements such as “Oh well see my hair has never been long and since yours has, you were already predisposed to growth” “See that’s what i mean, your hair was already long”
- Whenever possible, subject everyone’s hair to segregation. Whether you use it to define a term (natural hair) or use it to show one hair type is better than the other. “See i can’t go natural, you got that good hair, i don’t have that.” ” But girl my baby got that grease and water hair! You know all she need is grease and water but see my niece, talk about BARB wire hair”
- Always point of the fact that your great great great great great great grandmother was french, indian, white and italian “Yea cuz see we mixed in my family on my daddy’s grandaddy’s uncle’s sister’s mama’s side of the family so we always had that good hair.”
- Be sure to always discriminate against those who say they are natural but aren’t actually natural because they flat iron their hair, use heat, color their hair, or manipulate it. ” If you wear your hair straight you are not natural.” ” Girl what you blew it out? O__o .. stop lying you are not natural” ” See you colored it, so that’s a chemical process so see you aint even natural no more”
- Any little hint of self confidence you see someone developing while wearing their hair natural, be sure to fully deficate on it “Ole Angela Davis lookin heffa. Girl you look some stupid you need to go head and perm that.” ~walks past a group of women~ “I aam not my hair, i am not this skin, i am not your expectations no no. Girl you aint India Arie and you don’t have that type of hair . You need to go head and perm that nappy ish”
- And last but not least, be sure to target the young and developing youth. The perfect way to kill any movement is to kill it’s future. ~rips through kids dry hair with a comb~ “SIT DOWN SO I CAN COMB THESE NAPS! LAWD I NEED TO PERM YO HAIR!” ” I think ima put a weave in my baby hair (5 years old) girl i just can’t do it! It’s too thick and its too much, i need her w/ that silk remi #3a w/ the highlights.
If you’ve never had a professional waxing before or have had previous painful experiences, you’ve come to the right place. Our team of specialists are highly trained and guarantee a pleasant experience every time. From face waxing to a Brazilian wax, Proper Puss has you covered!
Follow these simple steps and pretty soon you will have a bunch of segregated , self hating , ignorant women and your mission will be accomplished.SEE ALSO: How I Helped My Client Regrow Her Edges In 6 - 7 Months!