From time to time, I like to show off the length of my hair and I do so by blow drying it. While I don’t like to use heat all the time, I decided I would because I wanted to quickly stretch my hair.
You know sometimes it just doesn’t register how much hair I have on my head… until it’s time for me to do it.
My blow dry technique stays the same but I like to change up my products to experiment I loved the results of this twistout! It was literally one of the fluffiest twistouts i’ve ever had!
- Phyto Phytokératine Repairing Thermal Protectant Spray (A bit pricey but totally worth it)
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil to twist
- Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade to take down the twist and prevent frizz
I’m caught in between wanting to shave all of my hair off and wanting to grow it out. I have been considering protective styles for the future.They never last long because sometimes I just feel like playing in my hair.
These days I have been keeping it really simple and sticking to buns and twistouts but don’t worry! I have some things lined up for the future!
So what changes have you all been considering for the future? Let me know in the comments!
The rules will be as follows for the link up party
- You must comment on at least 2 of the posts or youtube videos on this link up
- You must come back to my blog post and comment
- Your link has to go with the theme of the party (Which is NOLA Bloggers)
- Tweet out this link up and use hashtag #NOLABLOGGERS
I will also start sending out blogging tips , tricks of the trade and other resources and goodies! Sign up to my blogger list in order to receive the emails!
BLOGGER TIP: Need more traffic to your blog? Apply to Crowdignite to get thousands of new visitors to your blog for FREE! Crowdignite adds your content to blogs in your niche to bring targeted visitors to your site.
All you have to do is sign up! Apply Here at no cost to you! It’s FREE! Happy blogging!