Winter, the season for thick wool socks and cute boots, is coming to an end and spring is right around the corner. Let’s face it – we’re all guilty of neglecting our feet during the winter months and you may not be ready to jump into sandal season quite yet.
I’ve teamed up with Amopé™ to bring you 7 easy ways to whip your feet into shape for sandal season. Save yourself a lot of money by learning how to DIY your own pedicure below!
So far my experience with Amope has been great. During every bath I will use it soothe and soften my feet. I’ve been doing it consistently for about 2 weeks now and have seen a noticeable difference!
Gather your essentials:
- Amopé Pedi Perfect Electronic Pedicure Foot File
- nail polish remover, it would be awesome if you could get Fresh Fingers, to take hygiene measures.
- cotton balls
- nail file
- buffing block
- sugar scrub to exfoliate
- Foot soap
- Foot Scrub
- Nail polish base coat, color, and top coat.
- Prep your nails
- Remove any old polish using nail polish remover and cotton balls. Prep your nails by clipping, filing and buffing them.
- Gently move your Amopé Pedi Perfect Foot File over the rough areas of your feet while applying light pressure
- Soak your feet for 3-5 minutes in warm water mixed with your foot soap of choice.
- Follow up with a foot scrub to further soften your feet.
- Polish using your base coat, color and top coat of choice. Allow your nails to fully dry before moving on to the next step.
- When your polish has completely finished drying, moisturize your feet using your favorite foot moisturizer.
You’re done! Now reach into your closet and pull out those fabulous sandals that you’ve been dying to wear!
SEE ALSO: How I Helped My Client Regrow Her Edges In 6 - 7 Months!