As more people turn away from traditional big-brand consumer products and look to more natural ways of improving their health and look, it’s no surprise to see that strawberries are becoming a common ingredient in many people’s daily routine.
You can find strawberries go with a huge variety of different meals, so depending on what you are having it’s very easy to include strawberries in there and make it awesome. This makes it pretty easy to add them into your general diet and eating habits so you can really get the intake that you need! So, how can you use strawberries to benefit yourself – particularly with regards to your hair and your skin?
- Cleanse Yourself – Strawberries are a well-known skin care ingredient because of its natural cleansing properties. Whether it’s in a bubble bath or a face wash, strawberries are rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, as well as exfoliates, making it perfect for cleaning your skin with and really reaping the rewards.
- Improve Your Looks – While strawberries aren’t going to randomly to change how you actually look, it can help lighten up your skin and improve your general complexion. It can also help deal with freckles and age spots – all you need to do is extract the juice from some strawberries, mix the juice with some lukewarm water and dab it onto your face with a medium-sized cotton ball. This will really help your skin in a short period of time, and doing this regularly can make you look much healthier.
- Rich In Nutrients – As well as being great for your skin, it can help deal with other properties like skin conditions such as acne. All you need to do is create a mashed strawberry and milk mixture and apply the mixture to your face for around about ten minutes – this will help deal with acne as it gives the infection all the good vitamins that it needs to recede. The nutrients are going to do wonders for your skin in general, improving quality and tone drastically.
- Natural Moisturizer – While many people will go through crazy amounts of money trying to find the perfect conditioner for their hair, strawberries are a natural moisturizer. If you can stomach the egg yolk, then mixing together yolk and some mashed strawberries and applying this to your scalp can really help empower your hair and make it feel better than ever!
- Prevent Thinning – Many people are worried about their hair losing its volume and its verve, but if you use strawberries in your hair you can help reverse this trend. It’s rich in ellagic acids, which help to prevent thinning. Additionally, folic acids and vitamins B5 & B6 are great for stopping hair loss, all of which are present within strawberries.
As one of the most versatile and effective fruits on the planet, this is just the tip of the iceberg in how using strawberries can benefit both your skin and your hair, if you want further skin care tips don’t forget to check the zentiz.com website, we all should take care of our skin as best as possible!SEE ALSO: How I Helped My Client Regrow Her Edges In 6 - 7 Months!