1. We are pretty much easy to buy gifts for. Have you ever seen a chick with natural hair turn down some butter, oils, hair products, or any other styling tools? NO AND YOUR NOT GONNA SEE IT. We go BANANAS over new hair products so you don’t have to over think anything. Most of us LOVE earrings to accessorize with our hair so that’s pretty easy too.
2. You can play in it and we won’t get mad! Unless of course we did a wash and go and the gel is still setting then you better not touch it because then your going to frizz up the style. That’s a fight buddy. But other than that, PLAY AWAY!
3. You know it’s all real. Basically what you see is what you get. Your not going to bust up in the house one day and catch us with ~snaps fingers~ that much hair and you just saw us with a 32 inch weave in our hair yesterday. I’m just saying.
4. We are not your average african-american woman when it comes to hair and health. It has been my experience, even for me, that once you go natural, you start to consider other things in your life such as how your eating and exercising. Basically you start to reconsider all the other unhealthy stuff that you are doing your body and we go from ordinary to extraordinary 🙂
5. We exude confidence like no one else. Let me tell you something, do you have any IDEA how much courage and it takes to cut ALL your hair off as a woman? NO YOU DONT! We go in the mirror and shamelessly pick up the scissors, freeze for a moment after the first chop then say ” What the hell ever, its done now”. At that point we pick up some of our favorite pair of earrings and we rock that fade or TWA like its 40 inches of hair. BBBAABBYYYY HOW YOU DOING!
Look we basically dripping Swagu.
Any more reasons ladies?